By accessing this site, you agree to poliTrans' Terms and Conditions of Use, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with them and with any applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you must not access this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by the applicable copyright law.
You need to be registered in poliTrans in order to submit your data for processing. During the registration process we ask you to provide your full name and organization in order to prevent spam and malicious use of the service. Only clearly identified users will be granted access.
2. Use License
1. You agree to use the poliTrans services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
2. In order to access poliTrans services, you may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process for the service. You agree that any registration information you give will be accurate, correct and up to date.
3. You agree not to attempt to access poliTrans services by any means other than through the interface and API that is provided in poliTrans' site. Also, you agree that you will not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in this site.
4. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts poliTrans services.
5. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell poliTrans services for any purpose.
6. The rights to all files uploaded by you must belong to you or your organization.
3. Provision of Service
1. You acknowledge that the services provided in this site may change from time to time without prior notice.
2. You acknowledge that poliTrans may stop permanently or temporarily providing the services or any features within without prior notice.
2B. The service operated at the University servers will run 24/7. Any maintenance stops will be previously announced with an advance warning of at least 1 day.
3. You acknowledge that there may be a limit on the time of transcription and translation services depending on the registration option you chose.
4. The Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) reserves the right to delete videos stored in poliTrans 1 year after they have been uploaded, with an advance warning of at least 7 days.
In no event shall poliTrans or its representatives be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use poliTrans services. We make no warranty of the accuracy, reliability or fitness of the results for a particular purpose.
Your privacy is very important for us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. In order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained, we will adhere to the following outlines.
1. Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) reserves the right to use the data uploaded, and the transcriptions and translations generated, exclusively for the purposes of improving its automatic speech recognition and machine translation systems. It will not publish or otherwise disclose the contents of your media files or any of the transcriptions or translations generated.
2. In compliance with the current norms with respect to protection of personal private data (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), we inform you that your data will be stored in data files property of the Universitat Politècnica de València. The objective of this file is to automatically manage your personal data in our web tools, and to notify you of the status of your petitions. In order to exercise the rights to access, correction and cancellations of your stored data, please contact: poliTrans, Àrea de Sistemes Informàtics i Comunicacions (ASIC), Universitat Politècnica de València, Camí de Vera s/n, València 46022; telephone (+34) 96 387 70 00 or fax (+34) 96 387 90 09.
By using our services you are agreeing to these terms.